Statement of Faith
● The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
● In one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
● That Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and was born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
● All have sinned and are in need of salvation.
● Salvation has been provided through the shed blood of Jesus Christ for all people.
● By confessing their sins to God, every believer will be forgiven and cleansed from all unrighteousness.
● In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
● Every believer is to grow up in the Lord through study of the Word, prayer, and fellowship with other believers.
● There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just to eternal life and the unjust to eternal punishment.
● In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus.