Valley Christian School commits to partnering with families to provide an academically excellent, Christ-centered education by infusing the message of God's truth and grace into the children we serve.
Equip and inspire children spiritually and educationally to impact the communities we serve.
Relying on God, Valley Christian School is committed to providing quality education based on the following core Biblical values:
- To love the Lord God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength.
- To love your neighbor as yourself.
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these." (Mark 12:30-31)
Valley Christian School Philosophy
Valley Christian Ministries is a ministry of the New Day Christian Fellowship (Auburn Free Methodist Church) and exists to serve the Lord Jesus Christ. Through the perspective of God's Word, we attempt to meet the educational and spiritual needs of our pupils.
The teaching of the Holy Scriptures concerning God, nature, man, life, and eternity are accepted as the basis for a Christian philosophy in which true education integrates and correlates all academic and spiritual truths.
Statement of Faith
● The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
● In one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
● That Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and was born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
● All have sinned and are in need of salvation.
● Salvation has been provided through the shed blood of Jesus Christ for all people.
● By confessing their sins to God, every believer will be forgiven and cleansed from all unrighteousness.
● In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
● Every believer is to grow up in the Lord through study of the Word, prayer, and fellowship with other believers.
● There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just to eternal life and the unjust to eternal punishment.
● In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus.