1. Schedule a visit to tour our campus and learn more about Valley Christian School.
Our principal is eager to welcome you to campus and tell you more about how we prepare students for success in life. At this time we will give you a welcome packet and answer any questions you have. To schedule a visit, simply fill out our tour request form, or call our Admissions Office at (253) 833-3541.
2. Attend one of our Open House events:
Friday, June 2, 2017 - 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Friday, August 11, 2017 - 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
3. Complete our downloadable Admissions Application.
Completed applications may be emailed to email@example.com or dropped off at our school office. A $50 new student application fee is required for our two-year-old, preschool, and pre-kindergarten classes and $175 for grades K-8. Tuition assistance is also available to families who qualify. Learn more about Tuition Assistance here.
4. All K-8 students take a placement and readiness test.
All new kindergarten through eighth grade students will be tested to determine grade placement and developmental readiness for entrance into our program.
5. Admissions interview with the principal.
After the admissions application and supporting documents are processed, parents of new applicants will have an informal interview with the principal to determine suitability of enrollment.